Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FEMALE :(PHOBIA or :)PHILIA

My friend said to be wary of women, I absent mindedly asked 'why?'

"WHY?!" he thundered...

"Because the woman is the only creature on the earth today that was not made DIRECTLY from the ground (earth). There is virtually no information as to how she was created. All we are told is that God took a rib, went away, and came back with a woman. How he did it, we do not know.

In Gen chapter 6, Angels came down from heaven because of the woman. In the new testament, Paul advises Christians to FLEE forni……

We can stand against demons, Stand against the powers of darkness and Resist the devil; But when it comes to the woman you are advised to run… not walk, not cast or bind but run"


Okay, I'm still laughing...

Then I remembered a colleague who said "The best way to defeat a temptation is to 'fall for it'. Then it ceases to be a temptation, rather, something in the past."

Both make sense in their twisted ways, and the question boils down to...

"TO DO or NOT TO DO"

Ladies, should we fear una?
==============================================
Hello Blogsville,
I've missed y'all pieces.
Forgive my silence, forgive even more my absence...for you(pl) are always with me.
-ManCee

12 comments:

  1. Lool! Twisted is an understatement.
    Good to see you back on here.

    Fabulo-la(too lazy to sign in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time Mancee, lol..

    The thing is, men and women can't do without each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAUGHING....fear us oh! even Shakespeare talk am say, HELL HATH NO FURY AS A WOMAN WHEN SCORNED......do i need to say more? :D

    p.s thanks for coming over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually i just lay back and "take it" like a man... ;)

    Where u been dude?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, that second advice is so twisted. Fall for it abi? So we will keep repeating over and over again, shebi?

    First time here and following. Please, check out my blog at atilola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. unfinished business I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULO-LA!!!
    Dont be lazy yo
    *hugs*

    Myne
    Yeah, I guess. *chuckle*
    heck, I'd even tolerate a woman than take the alternative and go gay. I swear.

    Ibhade
    Well, I DONT FEAR YOUR KIND :p
    I just respect una :)

    kay9
    lmao @ 'Take it like man'. I'm with you dude.
    I've been around jare...navigating life's channels...

    @ilola
    LOL
    Thanks for coming to the show. Hugs for you.

    Badder!!!
    Very good bahd chic.
    We so have to conclude our biz before boko haram blows off the country. Then we can go smiling.
    :)


    Mon people, thanks for the luv...thanks for showing up. Much appreciated.

    -ManCee

    ReplyDelete
  8. alright then, I await your inboxed message.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you fall for the seductive lures of a woman at your own peril.... *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing to be scared of, I assure you LOL. Women are meant to be loved, not to be scared of.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Depuy
    Well, I still 'respect' that specie o
    *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Women are amazing creatures. They can reciprocate the equal amount of love men bring or show to them, or even more. But if you summon the mischief in them, they can show up in knee-high boots with the highest heels and longest whips and can lash out on you making you beg for more or for mercy, whichever you prefer. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Talk make I hear...