Monday, February 24, 2014

Heartbreak in 770XX




...Just like in any other city
Much like any other being
Much like varying shades of pity
Love really is just a thing

Whether you let him into your kitty
Wholly bare yourself to the feeling
Or stay aloof like a kitten
Love is still a cryptic thing

Gidi or this funny town Houston
By any name, a rose is a-rose-ing
Life'll torment our deepest lusting
'S long as we learn, we're living

-ManCee
(240214)

Response to Leggy's post below:
http://leggy-freda.blogspot.com/2014/01/everything-i-know-about-heartbreak-i.html

3 comments:

  1. I have been through all your pieces and I wondered why you dont post anymore. Pls post..:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please post!

    www.cssiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mancee,
    Yeah..why dont you post anymore. You really should!
    Ooops, forgive me. There I go talking to my self audibly again.
    But really, why dont I ..?
    *sigh*

    Maybe I should...

    ReplyDelete

Talk make I hear...